Shapeview part of PK Services V.O.F, located at Jan Tinbergenstraat 22 2811 DZ, Reeuwijk, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Jan Tinbergenstraat 22
2811 DZ, Reeuwijk
You can reach the Shapeview Data Protection Officer, part of PK Services B.V, at [email protected]
Personal data that we process
Shapeview, part of PK Services B.V., processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service do not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete this information.
For what purpose we process personal data
Shapeview processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
– Offer you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Shapeview analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences. Shapeview does not do this for marketing or advertising purposes, it is technically necessary to be able to offer certain functionalities.
– Shapeview also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Shapeview does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Shapeview).
How long we keep personal data
Shapeview does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected. After termination of the Agreement for whatever reason, Shapeview is entitled to delete all data stored at Shapeview for the Other Party after the date on which the Agreement has ended. After termination of the Agreement, Shapeview is therefore not subject to any retention obligation.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Shapeview only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. If the user has configured cloud storage to Dropbox or Google, then both third parties have access to the uploaded user data.
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
Shapeview only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you want to exercise your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to [email protected].
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN for dutch people) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Shapeview will respond to your request as soon as possible.
How we protect personal data
Shapeview takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service.
Protection of personal data
– TLS (formerly SSL) : We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar;
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data;
– Important and sensitive data is stored encrypted;
– For the Shapeview Client & Planner, the application and database environments are completely separated;
– The servers are placed behind Cloudflare’s proxy service with servers in Amsterdam. This ensures that it is not easy for outsiders to figure out how to approach our systems;
– The servers have an access Whitelist, which means that only IP addresses approved by us can access the systems for maintenance;
– Data validation : We are keen that all data sent to our servers is validated.
– Captcha is integrated in important public places in the applications. This ensures that automated computer programs cannot easily provide access to the systems.
More questions about technical security, or do you have any tips? Get in touch and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.